FieldDesk – The Proven Mobile Service Software Solution for Mobilogic FieldOPS Service Dispatching Software and S2000Win Software
Mobilogic’s FieldDesk field service management mobile software has been a leader in field mobile for thousands of mobile service users since it’s introduction in 2007.
These users operate their field operations using the FieldDesk field service management mobile software daily along with FieldOPS Software in their office. If you are considering adding a proven mobile solution contact our office to arrange a personal demonstration of FieldDesk and FieldOPS field service management software. A complete paperless solution for both the field and the office.
- FieldDesk mobile service software eliminates your current paperwork bottle-neck, streamlines the entire field and office operation, eliminates duplication, tremendously increases monthly cash flow, reduces office overhead expenses, captures and automatically attaches field checklist forms and digital pictures, and FieldDesk field service management mobile software provides an electronic to-do list for all of your open work order items.
- Mobilogic’s FieldDesk is also easy to learn and works seamlessly with your existing Mobilogic FieldOPS Service Dispatch Scheduling Software and S2000Win Software
- Allows your dispatchers to manage more calls by eliminating over 90% of the office-field contact
- Reduce a significant amount of daily office administrative time by eliminating up to 95% of office billings with technicians entering parts, labor and job notes in the field while on the job.
- Eliminate double entry, reading hand-written field paperwork and billing mistakes.
- Increases company cash flow considerably with billings going out daily.
- Presents a professional image of your company to your customers and increases customer satisfaction in your company
- Increases technician daily efficiency and makes your techs more self-sufficient
- Saves valuable time technician time with immediate access to customer history, contacts and equipment.
- Increase sales opportunities by allowing your field technicians to up-sell and cross-sell additional services and agreements by having access to the covered equipment agreement and installed equipment information.
- Provides a valuable sales and marketing and recruiting tool to draw more professional technicians into your company
- FieldDesk mobile service software tracks truck and main stock inventory for frequent restocking to eliminate short-stock issues.
- And much, much more…
Compare These Software Features of Mobilogic’s FieldDesk mobile service software
- The dispatcher simply clicks the work order on the dboard to send the job to the technician’s tablet in the field
- Technician selects the timestamp to automatically notify the office regarding his status – updating the dboard
- Technician can quickly verify driving directions using Google Maps or Yahoo Maps
- Technician can review customers historical work orders, service agreement and installed equipment history
- Technician can add new equipment or edit existing installed equipment adding serial numbers, mfr., warranty info
- Technician can add new customer contacts and/or edit existing customer contact information
- Spell check eliminates technicians typing errors
- Technican can pick from a simple drop-down list of pre-designed phrases or sentences – to drop into the work order notes
- Technician can optionally prepares quote options for customer signature approval. Flat rate quotes with optional Good-Better-Best selections to sell options and agreements
- Technician records all T&M labor and material used on the job for a specific piece of equipment or Flat Rates which are automatically sent to the office billing register to be finalized. Truck inventory is adjusted accordingly
- Fast parts look–up feature by truck stock and/or main stock
- Bar Code Scanning parts for work order billings is optional with bar code scanning equipment
- Accept customer payments in the field including Check/ Cash/ Bill Out or Credit Card
- Customer final approval signature with optional email or print receipt (with or without pricing showing)
- Select one or more forms (checklists) to complete with each job. Capture customer signature option on completed forms. Forms are electronically attached to the work order in the office. Forms may be emailed or printed.
- Digital job site pictures (before/ after) and electronic documents automatically attached to the job in the office
- Office PO’s are available for the technician to verify
- Technician may create purchase order requisition(s) for a specific job or for the technician’s truck stock requisition.
- Technician required to complete job close-out checklist for office and sales follow-up ( Ex. needs quote; sold agreement; upgraded covered repair; injured on job)
- Closing Call Checklist for the technician records actual time on the job and required close-out questions.
- FieldDesk mobile service software offers a 24 Hour feature which allows the technician to create a new job on demand fly from their truck.
- Re-Assign Work Order feature allows a partially completed work order to be re-assigned to the original technician or another technician to be completed.
- Supplier web sites can be linked to have quick access to supplier’s or manufacturer’s web-site for parts review, etc.
- Video camera on tablet may be used for live trouble-shooting with the service manager or another technician
…and much more. for additional information or a personal demonstration of Mobilogic FieldDesk field service management mobile software or Mobilogic FieldOPS Service Dispatch Scheduling Software contact us.
-Davisware asserts exclusive ownership of the trademark rights in S2000™ and S2000Win™